Saturday, April 11, 2015

The evening.

The red woods really stand at attention at the gates of glory.

Of all things knowing the red woods exist has given me so much strength. I have wanted to come here for as long as I can remember.

They withstand so much ... grow stronger each year  and give each other space.

I feel humbled in this space. Like they hold the key.

They have seen so much and I feel honoured to be here among them.

I had to get here before I met my dad. I had to get this grounded. Like all my experience started off with wanting to be an ewok as an 8 year old.  I love the forest.

I'm learning to make peace with mother nature and to respect her awesomeness and wisdom.

Love together...yet a part.

The redwoods give me strength. Courage. Confidence.

Love from the red woods.

Xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment