Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 24 vancouver.

8 years ago on march 20 I got this far.... to celebrate ki's 25th birthday. 8 years later i left bobcaygeon on march 21st. 27 days since i left my home. 24 days since we left canada together....britt and i.

In vancouver. Going to spend the afternoon alone. Breathing in this journey and reflecting on the fact that tomorrow i make the final step towards fulfilling a lifelong dream.

To become a fully integrated human being. Building love in myself and helping it grow in others. I am whole and wholy in love with myself and my life.

And for the first time i get to share it with the man that loved my mother enough to make me :)

I am so very blessed. And so blessed to have two of the very best friends a girl could ask for...  leaving from Kristen s house and ending up here with Ki How lucky i am to be so supported and loved.

Om mani padme hum.
Amanda noelle camellia jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment