Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 25 victoria

Day 25. Victoria.

We made it..... crossed on the ferry this afternoon. Sitting in my god parents , rose and john's garden.... 25 years since they last saw me.

Woke up at 8am for kundalini yoga with Ki. If you ever need to cry.... kundalini yoga is for you!.... lovely release.

I suppose one of the hardest things in life is to give yourself permission to let go of the weight that becomes so familiarly natural. And letting yourself breathe in to the space of light.

Meeting patrick for lunch tomorrow on the infamous boat..... i left bobcaygeon the day after the new moon. I meet him on the new moon. Epic.

Overwhelmed.

Relaxed.

Nervous.

Happy.

At peace.

He has asked me to not post pics of him and i will honour that....  funny he got a daughter who pushes herself to be so vulnerable and open. Funny i got the dad who prefers to remain anonymous :)

In love and light.
Amanda noelle camellia jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment