Friday, March 20, 2015

st. patts

this week has already been epic. I bonded more with one of the women at work and shared with her my letters from my dad to my mom when she was pregnant ....i reread the letters.

the next day was st. patts. i got to talk to my dad, Patrick, for the second time in my life.

thats me on the phone with him :)

my whole life i didnt really know Patrick's birthday.... everyone was so uncomfortable with the whole situation that i didnt want to ask... all i knew is it was in march. so st. patts was always the day i celebrated him. so it was extra special. we talked about the trip... james and my feelings about him and our plan to meet. :) we've decided april 18. ... so we can spehnd the day together.


then one of my favorite people jessica came over and her fiance, chris , james and i spent the afternoon/ evening celebrating st. patts.











No comments:

Post a Comment